GSoC progress for week #9.
Diagonal borders now accessible from “Table Toolbar > Borders” tab in Calc
Calc has diagonal borders feature in
Format > Cells... > Borders tab and (Sidebar Tab)
Properties > Cell Appearance. However, this feature wasn’t exist in “Table Toolbar > Borders” tab. With commit https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/119685, Calc can draw diagonal left and diagonal right borders from table toolbar. \o/
This https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/119685 commit had “(WIP) Support diagonal borders in Writer-Tables” name before, and I sent 3-4 patchsets for Writer-diagonal-borders, but I made it Calc-specific and changed the title as “Calc: made diagonal borders accessible in Toolbar>Borders”. The reason of this change is: Writer and Calc use the same Border tab in Table toolbar (svx/source/tbxctrls/tbcontrl.cxx). Therefore I will leave the commit as Calc-specific and will submit a new commit just for Writer-specific. But first, I want to write UItest for Calc-diagonal-borders next week.
Additionaly I want to work on https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=34689 - UI scroll problem: Cell with dimensions exceeding screen dimensions impossible to work with.
- svx/source/tbxctrls/tbcontrl.cxx: https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/svx/source/tbxctrls/tbcontrl.cxx?r=d3228d49#2221
Summary of week #9
- Worked on Writer-Tables and Calc-Borders
- Made diagonal borders accessible in Toolbar>Borders / Calc
- Sent new patchsets in commit : https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/119685
Next Week TO-DO
- Write UItest for Calc diagonal-borders.
- Work on https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=34689 - UI scroll problem: Cell with dimensions exceeding screen dimensions impossible to work with.